Benjamin Bespoke Menswear
Benjamin Bespoke has been producing high quality custom garments since 1967. Benjamin Bespoke produces custom suits for some of the most prestigious luxury stores in the country as well as abroad including Harrods, Barneys New York, The Nieman Marcus Group, The NFL Network, My Fair Wedding and more.
Have the ability to truly buy factory direct. Not some gimmick or fast talk. Come visit the actual factory where your custom suits are going to be made. Meet the tailors who are going to hand sew your suit. Discuss with their patternmaker your fit and style preferences. Workshops like theirs simply do not exist anymore, at least not in the USA and certainly not in New York! With the competitive low pricing overseas this is the only way to purchase a quality suit at a reasonable price.
Address: 43-17 Queens St, Long Island City, NY 11101
La Moda Custom Tailors
La Moda Custom Tailors of Kew Gardens For People Who Losing,(lost) Waight,custom Tailoring And Any Tailoring For Ladies Gentlemen And Children, Leather, custom suits, custom shirts, dry cleaners.
- Clothing Alteration Service
- Dry Cleaner
- Custom Suits
- Custom Shirts
8061 Lefferts BlvdKew Gardens, NY 11415
Momo Custom Tailor
Momo Custom Tailor makes suits custom to diverse body types and won’t tire your body even after being worm through a full day of work.
Your suit becomes your dignity when you wear it and becomes a work of art when you take off.
* Completed certification program of cutting out and sewing from Noranobok School in Pusan, Korea, in 1973
* Acquired first class qualification for the suit of the Korean Ministry of Labor
* Won the Grand prize at the National Menswear Competition in Korea
* Won a prize of National Dress Creation presentation
* Judge of Apparel Function Competition
* Awarded the Grand Prize at the 35th ‘World Piece Man Taylor’ Contest hosted by the World Ordering Clothing Federation
San Remo Tailors Shop Inc
Brooks Brothers is the oldest men’s clothier in the United States and is headquartered on Madison Avenue in Manhattan, New York City. Founded in 1818 as a family business, the privately owned company is owned by the Italian billionaire Claudio Del Vecchio and now also features clothing for women.